Archana Nagarajan, M.D.
- Medical School: Genesys Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
- Internship/Residency: IRT Perundural Medical College, Dr., MGR Medical University, Tamilnadu, India
Archana Nagarajan is board-certified in family medicine and has been practicing health care for over three years. Dr. Nagarajan moved to Phoenix with her family from Michigan and has joined Abrazo Medical Group in September of 2016. Dr. Nagarajan sees patients of all ages, from newborns to geriatrics. For her pediatric patients, she provides well visits, growth assessments and sick care. For her adult patients she diagnoses and treats major and minor healthcare concerns. With an emphasis on open communication, Dr. Nagarajan seeks to provide top quality care and patient education to her patients of all ages.
Archana Nagarajan, M.D is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Pediatric, adult medicine and women’s health care
- Procedures; I and D, Skin biopises, toenail removal
- Knee joint injections
- Immunizations and flu vaccines